Bionicle: Next Generation, the 3D movies we missed.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to Bionicle: Next Generation, 3D Team!
This topic has information on our current project. We're close to finishing it, but we're going to need some help to do so. Please take a look and see if there's anything you can do.

Share | 

Things we still need

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
HahliNuva
Admin

PostSubject: Things we still need   Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:53 pm

There are still a few things that we need to do before our current project (an animated short) can be finished.

• The animation itself needs to be fixed up - the camera movements and the character movements. My animation skills are rudimentary at best, so although they were sufficient for making the very basic movements to get the idea of the short across, I need someone who actually knows what they're doing to work on it.
  • Adding fluid simulation effects where they're needed
  • Adding additional lighting effects
  • Adding sound effects
  • Possibly adding music

If you know how to do any of the things on the list, please post in this topic or PM me. I'd love to get this thing done and be able to show that our group has a proof of concept at least. Hopefully it'll attract more members so that we can work on larger and more ambitious projects.
Back to top Go down
Artakha

PostSubject: Re: Things we still need   Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:09 pm

I really wish I had the necessary skills to help Sad

You could try getting help from the ttv message boards. That's the only bionicle forum I actively check at this point. BZP might have people too, but nobody likes BZP Razz
Back to top Go down

Things we still need
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1