Bionicle: Next Generation 3D Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bionicle: Next Generation, the 3D movies we missed.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Member Requests

Go down 
+5
Click
Inruka
HahliNuva
Jam Pot Studios
Toa of Mirrors
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Toa of Mirrors

New Member Requests Empty
PostSubject: Permissions   New Member Requests EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 5:33 am

This may be an odd place to ask this, but this is the only forum I have permissions to reply to. Although I'm a member of the forums, I don't have the clearance to see anything here. I'd like to give support to the project in any way I can, but I can't do that until I have the access to the other subdivisions. Can someone please grant me these privileges?
Back to top Go down
Jam Pot Studios

Jam Pot Studios

PostSubject: Re: New Member Requests   New Member Requests EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 9:49 am

Hey everyone! I'm back. I was just wondering where you guys are at with the project, and if there was anything I could potentially do to help. I just bought a new iMac, so I have some pretty decent computer power for the first time ever.

-Jam Pot
Back to top Go down
HahliNuva
Admin
HahliNuva

PostSubject: Re: New Member Requests   New Member Requests EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 3:04 pm

Hey, Jampot! I've added you to the Honorary Members group for now (so that you can see the entire forum); you can find our latest project in the General Discussion section in the Assignments topic.
Back to top Go down
Jam Pot Studios

Jam Pot Studios

PostSubject: Re: New Member Requests   New Member Requests EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 5:11 pm

HahliNuva wrote:
Hey, Jampot! I've added you to the Honorary Members group for now (so that you can see the entire forum); you can find our latest project in the General Discussion section in the Assignments topic.

Cool, although it's still not letting me in...
Back to top Go down
HahliNuva
Admin
HahliNuva

PostSubject: Re: New Member Requests   New Member Requests EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 10:16 pm

Whoops; that should be fixed now.
Back to top Go down
Inruka

Inruka

PostSubject: New Member Requests   New Member Requests EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 6:21 pm

I'd like to help with this project, but this is the only topic I'm allowed in, and I haven't gotten a PM.
Back to top Go down
Click
Admin
Click

PostSubject: Re: New Member Requests   New Member Requests EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 10:29 pm

PM'd!
Back to top Go down
https://bionicle-ng.forumotion.com
Makuta Kantara

Makuta Kantara

PostSubject: Re: New Member Requests   New Member Requests EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 12:49 am

I was contacted by Hali in order to get some models off me that have gone missing since I left, I have been going through my files and I have the following; Krika's chest plate, the Hordika chest plate, the Inika chest plate, Po-Metru village, Onu-Metru archives, Piraka thigh armour, Toa Mata canister, Toa Inika foot (both kinds), Toa nuva leg, and Vezon. if you are missing any of these files let me know where I can send them to. Also I would like to see where you guys are at. Things look rather abandoned from where I stand.
Back to top Go down
http://slythenperior.deviantart.com/
HahliNuva
Admin
HahliNuva

PostSubject: Re: New Member Requests   New Member Requests EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 10:08 am

Hey, Kantara! I'm glad that you came. Smile If you could send me Krika's chest plate, the Hordika chest plate, the Po-Metru village, Onu-Metru archives, Piraka thigh armour, Toa Mata canister, and Vezon, that would be great. Would you like to be added to the Modeling group? The forum only looks abandoned, I promise. Razz
Back to top Go down
Makuta Kantara

Makuta Kantara

PostSubject: Re: New Member Requests   New Member Requests EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 9:32 am

That would be great although I would most likely act as an observer more than anything that can help out at times. This is because I am in the middle of my studies and they must come first. Also how shall I send the files to you?
Back to top Go down
http://slythenperior.deviantart.com/
HahliNuva
Admin
HahliNuva

PostSubject: Re: New Member Requests   New Member Requests EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 11:32 am

Alright, I've added you to the modeling group (and don't worry, lots of people here are busy with school stuff too). As for sending the files, you could use Brickshelf.
Back to top Go down
brot212

brot212

PostSubject: Re: New Member Requests   New Member Requests EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 5:06 am

Hey,
I just found this site and I thought I could help out with the project. I can do modelling and uv mapping/texturing in Blender, I could also help out with concept art if needed. If you want to see some examples of my work you can pm me.
I'd be happy to help as I've been a Bionicle fan since day 1 and am pretty familiar with the lore and characters.
Back to top Go down
SirSertile

PostSubject: I'd really like to help here!   New Member Requests EmptySun May 04, 2014 9:34 pm

I'd like to help with Bionicle Universe. I wanted to help for a while, but signed up on your old site.  Embarassed  I'm a decent Unity3D programmer and a huge Bionicle fan. So, please explain something. Are some parts of this site for developing a movie, and some parts for developing a game? I want to work on the Bionicle Universe game.
Thanks,
David
Back to top Go down
TheMinh

PostSubject: Id like to help out with the films.   New Member Requests EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 2:28 am

I'd like to help out with editing for the films, I am very good at this, please watch some of my previous work.
Thanks.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Minhcraftflims
Back to top Go down
Click
Admin
Click

PostSubject: Re: New Member Requests   New Member Requests EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 12:06 am

Well, as of now, we really don't have all that much to edit. This project hasn't made much progress for months now, and as much as I'd like it to keep going, we just don't have the time and team. I guess we'll let you know if we get anything up, as I don't think we have many editors.
Back to top Go down
https://bionicle-ng.forumotion.com
HahliNuva
Admin
HahliNuva

PostSubject: Re: New Member Requests   New Member Requests EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 7:52 am

Minh, I've added you to the editors group, even if there's not much to do at the moment. We'll let you know if something comes up that you can help with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Member Requests   New Member Requests Empty

Back to top Go down

New Member Requests
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bionicle: Next Generation 3D Team :: Discussion :: Welcome/Recruitment/Publicity-
Jump to: